Latest Updates in Group
- Rama Srinivasa V (Jointly with K.G. Pradeep, RWTH Aachen) received Bhagyalakshmi and Krishna Ayengar award for the best project in the field of solar & alternate energies.
- Mayur Vaidya (PhD Scholar) paper "Influence of sequence of elemental addition on phase evolution in nanocrystalline AlCoCrFeNi: Novel approach to alloy synthesis using mechanical alloying" got published in Materials and Design (2017).
- Anirudha Karati (PhD Scholar) has got Best Poster award in ISRS (International Symposium for Research Scholars) 2016 held at IIT Madras for the paper titled "Thermoelectric properties of nanocrystalline Ti1-xTaxNiSn (x=0,0.01,0.03,0.05) synthesized by mechanical alloying".
- Anirudha Karati (PhD Scholar) has got Second prize in Metallography (TEM) in ISRS (International Symposium for Research Scholars) 2016 held at IIT Madras.
- Lavanya R and Mayur Vaidya (PhD Scholar) won Second and Third prize resp. in ISRS (International Symposium for Research Scholars) 2016 quiz competition held at IIT Madras.
- D. Arvindha Babu (Scientist at DMRL, Hyderabad) has recently won DMRL award for Best Technical Paper among the papers published in DMRL in the year 2016.
- Rahul Bhattacharya (Joint PhD student with Deakin) has got Best oral presentation award in NMD-ATM (Science of Metals and Materials theme) held at IIT Kanpur, 2016.
- Adil Shaik (MS Scholar) has got Best Poster presentation award in NMD-ATM held at IIT Kanpur, 2016.
- Satish Idury (Joint Phd student with VNIT) has got Second best oral presentation award in NMD-ATM (Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME) theme) held at IIT Kanpur, 2016.
- Karthiselva was awarded First Prize for Poster Presentation in Advances in Refractory and Reactive Metals and Alloys (ARRMA-2016) conference organized by BARC on 27-29 Jan 2016.