Latest Updates in Group
- Congratulations to Gourav Mundhra (Joint Doctoral Student) for the recent publication entitled, “Design of a novel Al-Ti-Zr light-weight alloy: CALPHAD and experiments” in the Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2020)
- Congratulations to Gourav Mundhra (Graduate Student (M.S. & Ph.D. dual degree) ) for getting enrolled into IIT Madras - NTHU Taiwan Joint Doctoral Program and for working under the co-supervision of Prof. Jien-Wei Yeh (Director, High Entropy Materials Center & Distinguished Professor, Dept. of MSE, NTHU Taiwan).
- Congratulations - Bharat Bhushan’s (PhD Scholar) paper “Synthesis of hydrophobic Ni-VN alloy powder by ball milling” got accepted in Advanced Powder Technology (2019).
- Congratulations – Ameey Anupam's (PhD Scholar) paper “First report on cold-sprayed AlCoCrFeNi high-entropy alloy and its isothermal oxidation" got accepted in Journal of Materials Research (2019).
- Congratulations - Anirudha Karati's (PhD Scholar) paper “Ti2NiCoSnSb - a new half-Heusler type high-entropy alloy showing simultaneous increase in Seebeck coefficient and electrical conductivity for thermoelectric applications" got accepted in Scientific Reports (2019).
- Congratulations - Mayur Vaidya’s (PhD Alumni) paper “Grain growth kinetics in CoCrFeNi and CoCrFeMnNi high entropy alloys processed by spark plasma sintering” got accepted in Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2019).
- Congratulations - Mayur Vaidya’s (PhD Alumni) paper “Phase formation and thermal stability of CoCrFeNi and CoCrFeMnNi equiatomic high entropy alloys: 774 (2019) 856-864” currently features in the list of most downloaded articles of JALCOM.
- Congratulations - Lavanya Raman's (PhD Scholar) paper “Phase evolution of refractory high-entropy alloy CrMoNbTiW during mechanical alloying and spark plasma sintering" got accepted in Journal of Materials Research (2019).
- Congratulations - Ajeet Srivastav's (PhD Alumni) paper “Localized pore evolution assisted densification during spark plasma sintering of nanocrystalline W-5wt.%Mo alloy" got accepted in Scripta Materialia (2019).
- Congratulations - Mayur Vaidya’s (PhD Alumni) paper “High entropy alloys by mechanical alloying: A review” got accepted in Journal of Materials Research (2019).
- Congratulations - Anirudha Karati's (PhD Scholar) paper "Thermal stability of AlCoFeMnNi high-entropy alloy" got accepted in Scripta Materialia (2018).
- Congratulations to Prof B.S. Murty on being elected as a Fellow of The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS).
- Congratulations to Lava Kumar (Project staff) for securing admission in the University of British Columbia, Canada for PhD.
- Congratulations to Ch. S. Rama Linga Prasad, an alumnus of our group (MTech, IITM 2009), for being the first ranker among 450 Patent Examiners recruited by Indian Patent Office.
- Congratulations to Prof B.S. Murty for getting selected for the "JC Bose National Fellowship".
- Congratulations to P. Lalit Naidu for getting selected in BARC under OCES scheme.
- Congratulations to Satish Idury for securing faculty position in Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore.