Latest Updates in Group
- Congratulations to Guruvidyathri K., Mohan Muralikrishna and Rahul Bhattacharya for getting best paper awards in IHS-2018 conducted by the MME-IITM.
- Chinmoy Chattopadhyay's (Post doc Alumni) paper “Phase Prediction in High Entropy Alloys - A Kinetic Approach” got accepted in Acta Materialia (2018).
- Congratulations to Mohan Muralikrishna for getting selected for the prestigious DAAD scholarship to work at University of Muenster, Germany.
- Congratulations to Mayur Vaidya for getting a Post doctoral position at University of Muenster, Germany.
- Congratulations to Dr. Jatin Bhatt (Phd Alumni) for becoming Head of the MME Department, VNIT, Nagpur.
- N.S. Karthiselva’s (PhD Alumni) paper “Graphene nanoplatelets induce crystallographic texturing during reactive spark plasma sintering of titanium diboride” got published in Carbon (2018).
- Raghavendra Kulkarni’s (PhD Scholar) paper “Study of microstructure and magnetic properties of AlNiCo (CuFe) high entropy alloy” got published in JALCOM (2018).
- K. Guruvidyathri's (PhD Scholar) paper "Topologically close-packed phase formation in high entropy alloys: A review of calphad and experimental results" got published in JOM (2017).
- Mayur Vaidya's (PhD Scholar) paper "Radioactive isotopes reveal a non-sluggish kinetics of grain boundary diffusion in high entropy alloys" got published in Scientific Reports (2017).
- Bharat Bhushan (PhD Scholar) paper "A two-step method for synthesis of micron sized nanoporous silver powder and ZnO nanoparticles" got published in Advanced Powder Technology (2017).
- Anirudha Karati (PhD Scholar) paper "Synthesis of nanocrystalline half-Heusler TiNiSn by mechanically activated annealing" got published in Materials Letters (2017).
- Rama Srinivasa V (Jointly with K.G. Pradeep, RWTH Aachen) received Bhagyalakshmi and Krishna Ayengar award for the best project in the field of solar & alternate energies.
- Mayur Vaidya (PhD Scholar) paper "Influence of sequence of elemental addition on phase evolution in nanocrystalline AlCoCrFeNi: Novel approach to alloy synthesis using mechanical alloying" got published in Materials and Design (2017).