12. Nanomechanics and Interfacial Morphology of Barnacle Cement
National Academy of Sciences, USA and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, India on the occasion of the 4thIndo-US Frontiers of Science Symposium, Irvine, CA, USA, Apr 17-21, 2011.
11. Advanced Precursor Derived Ceramics for High Performance Applications
On the occasion of 7th National Technical Symposium (Concert 11), Anna University, Mar 11, 2011.
10. Uniaxial, Biaxial and Hydrostatic Mechanical Properties of Syntactic Foams/Composites
The 1st International Conference on Composites and Nanocomposites (ICNC2011), Kottayam, India, Jan 7-9, 2011.
09. Understanding the Adhesive Plaque of the Barnacle, Balanus reticulatus: Design, Structure and Adhesion
International Symposium "Molecular Bionics - From Biomineralization to Functional Materials" Germany, Oct 3-6, 2010.
08. Bioadhesion of Amphibalanus reticulatus: Inspiration for Intelligent Design
The 2nd Indo-German Frontiers of Engineering Symposium, Potsdam, Germany, Jun 24-27, 2010.
07. High Temperature Deformation of Nanocrystalline Si-B-C-N Ceramics
18th International forum for materials testing, Zwick, GmbH, Ulm, Germany, Oct 20, 2009.
06. Bio-Inspired Materials Science- Nature’s Way of Solving Engineering Problems
National Conference on Emerging Materials (NCEM2009), Department of Physics, NBKR Science and Arts College, Nellore, Jul 19, 2009.
05. Bioadhesives from Marine Organisms
One day theme workshop on Materials for Marine Structures organized by the Indian Insitute of Metals-Kalpakkam Chapter, IGCAR Kalpakkam,India, on Nov 25, 2008.
04. Novel Advanced Ceramic Materials from Polymer Precursors
Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China, on Nov 19, 2008.
03. Polymer-Derived Nanoceramics"
National Seminar on "Recent Trends in Advanced Ceramics, Department of Physics, Anna University, Chennai, India, Sept 29, 2007.
02. Polymer-Derived Nanostructured Ceramics- From Science to Technology
Ceramic Technological Institute, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bangalore, India, Jan 12, 2008.
01. Spray Forming, Mettle-99
Regional Engineering College (Presently National Institute of Technology), Trichy, India, Feb 23 - 24, 1999.