41. Viscosity and fragility of the supercooled liquids and melts from the Fe-Co-B-Si-Nb and Fe-Mo-P-C-B-Si glass-forming alloy systems.
R. Parthiban, M. Stoica, I. Kaban, J. Eckert and Ravi Kumar.
40. Structure evolution of soft magnetic (Fe36Co36B19.2Si4.8Nb4)100-x Cux (x = 0 and 0.5) bulk glassy alloys.
39. Effect of scandium addition on the microstructure, mechanical and wear properties of the spray formed hypereutectic aluminum–silicon-alloys.
Nadimpalli Raghukiran and Ravi Kumar.
38. Corrosion behavior of polymer-derived SiHfCN(O) ceramics in salt and acid environments.
Sudagar Jothi, Lakshman Neelakantan and Ravi Kumar.
37. Crack evolution and estimation of fracture toughness of HfO2/SiCN(O) polymer derived ceramic nanocomposites.
Sujith Ravindran, Andre Zimmermann and Ravi Kumar.
36. Study of the influence of silicon phase morphology on the microstructural stress distribution in Al-Si alloys using object oriented finite element modeling.
Nadimpalli Raghukiran, Aslam Kunhi Mohamed and Ravi Kumar.
35. Influence of biaxial stress state on the mechanical properties of commercially pure titanium
Nedunchezhian Srinivasan, R Velmurugan, Ravi Kumar, Satish Kumar Singh and Bhanu Pant
Materials and Design (in communication)
34. The role of the bimodal distribution of ultra-fine silicon phase and nano-scale V-phase (Al-Si-Sc) on spark plasma sintered hypereutectic Al-Si-Sc alloys
Nadimpalli Raghukiran and Ravi Kumar (2014)
Metallurgical Transactions A (accepted)
33. Nature’s Design for Superhydrophobicity in Tropical Leaves
Soumya Sridhar, Sangeetha Raman and Ravi Kumar (2014)
Surface Innovations. DOI LINK, PDF
32. Corrosion of polymer-derived ceramics in hydrofluoric acid and sodium salts
Sudagar Jothi, Sujith Ravindran and Ravi Kumar (2014)
31. Thermal conductivity of precursor derived Si–B–C–N ceramic foams using Metroxylon sagu as sacrificial template
Adhimoolam Bakthavachalam Kousaalya, Ravi Kumar, B.T.N. Sridhar (2015)
30. Room temperature strain rate sensitivity in precursor derived HfO2/Si-C-N(O) ceramic nanocomposites
R. Sujith and Ravikumar (2014)
29. Influence of Hot Isostatic Pressing on the Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of a Spray Formed Al-4.5 Cu Alloy
Devaraj S, Sankaran S, Ravi Kumar (2014)
28. Characterization of free carbon in as-thermolyzed Si-B-C-N ceramics from a polyorganoborosilazane precursor
Adhimoolam Bakthavachalam Kousaalya, Ravi Kumar and Shanmugam Packirisamy (2013)
27. Influence of Spark Plasma Sintering Temperature on the Densification, Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of a Al-4.5 wt.% Cu Alloy
Devaraj, Ravi Kumar, Sankaran (2013)
26. Processing and characterization of polymer precursor derived silicon oxycarbide ceramic foams and compacts
Nedunchezhian Srinivasan, Ravindran Sujith, Ravi Kumar (2013)
25.Study of the influence of silicon phase morphology on the microstructural stress distribution in Al-Si alloys using object oriented finite element modeling
Nadimpalli Raghukiran, Aslam Kunhi Mohamed and Ravi Kumar (2013)
24. Small-Scale Deformation of Pulsed Electric Current Sintered Silicon Oxycarbide Polymer Derived Ceramics
R. Sujith, N. Srinivasan, Ravikumar (2013)
23. Experimental investigation on the indentation hardness of precursor derived Si–B–C–N ceramics
R.Sujith, Ravikumar (2013)
22. Indentation response of pulsed electric current sintered polymer derived HfO2/Si-C-N(O) nanocomposites
R.Sujith, Ravi Kumar (2013)
21. Silica based superhydrophobic coating by a single step process
Adhimoolam Bakthavachalam Kousaalya, Nitish Garg and Ravi Kumar (2013)
20. Barnacle adhesion on natural and synthetic substrates: Adhesive structure and composition
Sangeetha Raman, Lakshmi Karunamoorthy, Mukesh Doble, Ravi Kumar and R. Venkatesan (2013)
19. Processing and dry sliding wear performance of spray deposited hyper-eutectic aluminum-silicon alloys
Nadimpalli Raghukiran and Ravi Kumar (2013)
18. Construction and nanomechanical properties of the exoskeleton of the barnacle, Amphibalanus reticulatus
Sangeetha Raman and Ravi Kumar (2011)
17. Coarsening Induced Phase Transformation of Hafnia in Polymer Derived Si-Hf-C-N-O Ceramics
Sujith Ravindran, Kousaalya Adhimoolam, Ravi Kumar (2011)
16. Synthesis and phase stability of precursor derived HfO2/Si-C-N-O nanocomposites
Sujith R, Kousaalya A and Kumar R (2011)
15. Interfacial morphology and nanomechanics of the cement of the barnacle, Amphibalanus reticulatus on metallic and non-metallic substrata
Sangeetha Raman and Ravi Kumar (2011)
14. Quasi-static uni-axial compression behaviour of hollow glass microspheres/epoxy based syntactic foams
Swetha C and Kumar R (2011)
13. Doble M and Venkatesan R (2010) Barnacle cement: an etchant for stainless steel 316L?
Sangeetha R, Kumar R(2010)
12. High temperature compression creep behavior of amorphous Si-B-C-N ceramics in controlled atmosphere
Kumar R, Eswarapragada C, Zimmermann A and Aldinger F (2010)
Ceramic Transactions: American Ceramic Society, 210, p. 26. DOI LINK
11. Understanding the structure of the adhesive plaque of Amphibalanus reticulatus
Sangeetha R, Kumar R, Venkatesan R, Doble M, et al. (2010)
10. Effect of hafnium incorporation on the crystallization and mechanical behavior of a Zr-based bulk amorphous alloy
Baldwin F, Kumar R, Das K, Bandyopadhyay A and Gupta YM (2008)
Materials Science and Engineering A: Structural Materials: Properties, Microstructure and Processing, 477(1-2), p. 233, I
09. Oxidation induced effects on the creep properties of nano-crystalline boron doped silicon carbonitrides
Kumar R, Phillipp F and Aldinger F (2007)
08. High temperature deformation behavior of nanocrystalline precursor derived Si-B-C-N ceramics in controlled atmosphere
Kumar R, Mager R, Phillipp F, Zimmermann A and Rixecker G (2006)
07. Anelasticity of precursor derived Si-B-C-N ceramics
Kumar R, Rixecker G, and Aldinger F (2006)
06. Processing, crystallization and characterization of polymer derived nano-crystalline Si-B-C-N ceramics
Kumar R, Cai Y, Gerstel P, Rixecker G and Aldinger F (2006)
03. Creep behavior of a crystallized Si-B-C-N ceramic obtained from the polymer precursor T2-1 [B(C2H4Si(CH3)NH)3]n
Kumar NVR, Zimmermann A and Aldinger F, Editors: David F. Bahr, Harriet Kung, Neville R. Moody, Kathryn J. Wahl (2003)
MRS Proceedings, 778, p. U1.6.1., DOI LINK
02. Nano-crystalline ceramics by solid state thermolysis of organometallic polymers
Aldinger F, Prinz S, Janakiraman N, Kumar R, Christ M, Weinmann M and Zimmermann A (2001)
International Journal of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis 10(3), p. 249. DOI LINK, PDF
01. Experimental determination of roll moment of inertia of cryogenic stage of GSLV
Kumar NVR, Sundaram S (2000)
Department of Space, Government of India - (Doc No. ISRO-ISAC-GSLV-TE-0510) - Restricted.