Prior to joining IIT Madras I worked for 2 years at Intel Corp. in Oregon, USA as a Module Engineer. Before that I did my post doc at Johns Hopkins University and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). My PhD was from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
ORCID: click orcid.org/0000-0002-9821-3981.
Scopus Author ID: 36110469600.
Google profile: click here .
Curriculum vitae: click here .
1. The course, "Fundamentals of Electronic Materials and Devices", is now open for online registration. The course website can be accessed here. The course brouchure is available here
2. Suganthi's paper on formulation and printing of a surfactant less zinc oxide ink is published in Flexible and Printed Electronics. The article can be accessed here.
3. Anirban and Anjali presented their work on "Kinetics of electroless Ni-P thin films on activated glass and SS316 substrates" at the 55th National Metallurgist's Day - Annual Technical Meeting held in Goa.
4. Sonia has successfully submitted her doctoral thesis, titled "Physical Synthesis of Metal Oxide based inks for Printed Electronics". Congratulations !!!
5. Krishna's paper on dewetting behaviour of thin films is published in Thin Solid Films. The article can be accessed here.