List of candidates shortlisted for the written exam on May 3, 2017 for admission into MS/PhD program in the Dept. of MME. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email informing the same.
For MS click here MSshortlist
For Direct PhD click here DirectPhDshortlist
For PhD click here PhDshortlist
|Date||May 3, 2017, Wednesday|
|Venue||Class Room Complex (CRC), Room No 101|
|Time||Assemble by 9:30 AM|
|Required Documents||1. Self Attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
2. Printed copy of application mailed to the candidates after online submission.
3. Self Attested copy of the first page of SSLC/HSC/Matriculation certificate
4. Original valid GATE Score Card / UGC –JRF or NET / CSIR-JRF /DAE-JEST)/INSPIRE award letter wherever required.
5. One set of photo copies of Degree certificate(s) and Grade Cards/Mark sheets of all the semesters with originals.
6. OBC/SC/ST community certificate original with an self attested copy, if the candidate belongs to OBC/SC/ST category. (OBC candidates to submit Valid Non-Creamy layer certificate in the prescribed format)
7. Relieving order/Resignation acceptance letter as per enclosed format for employed / external / part time candidates.
8. Part time scholars residing within the commutable distance from IIT Madras have to submit NOC and permission letter from the organization to do course work. Institute will waive the residential requirement and in that case leave not required for attending the courses.
|Accommodation||Directly apply through hosteldine.iitm.ac.in/iitmhostel for accommodation. Requests coming through this portal will only be entertained. The applicant should also upload the call letter for verification. The room allotment will be made on first-come-first basis subject to availability. The candidates will be intimated of the allotment by email that they provide in the online request form.|
|Bank details for Travel Allowance (TA) reimbursement for PhD applicants||PhD applicants are eligible for reimbursement of second class single to & fro rail fare from your place of residence to Chennai by the shortest route on submission of your claim in the prescribed format with all relevant particulars (Train No., Coach No. Ticket No. Fare paid, Date of Journey, Station from and to etc.).
A candidate is entitled for a single TA as above even as he / she may attend interview in more than one department in the same trip.
To enable us to process your TA claims please have the following details with you along with your travel documents (ticket details)1. Name as appears in bank account
2. Account no
3. Bank name
4. Branch name
5. Branch IFSC code The TA will be directly credited to your bank account. Please also bring a copy of the first page of your passbook to attach along with the claim form