- Solid oxide fuel cells
- Friction stir processing
- Al and Ti based metal matrix composites
- EBSD and TEM
Selected Journal Publications
- Babu A.S., Ranjit Bauri and Srinivas Reddy G.; Processing and
conduction behaviour of nanocrystalline Gd-doped and rare earth
co-doped ceria electrolytes; Electrochim. Acta 209 (2016) 541-550.
- Srinivas Reddy G. and Ranjit Bauri; Size-controlled growth of spherical
nanoparticles of Y-doped BaZrO perovskite; Appl. Phys. A 122 (2016) 3
- Shyam Kumar C.N., Ranjit Bauri and Devinder Yadav; Wear properties of
5083 Al-W surface composite fabricated by friction stir processing;
Tribol. Int. 101 (2016) 284-290.
- Babu A.S. and Ranjit Bauri; Synthesis, phase stability and conduction
behaviour of rare earth and transition elements doped barium cerates;
Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 39 (2014) 14487-14495.
- Srinivas Appari, Vinod M. Janardhanan, Ranjit Bauri and Sreenivas
Jayanti; Deactivation and regeneration of Ni catalyst during steam
reforming of model biogas: An experimental investigation; Int. J.
Hydrogen Energy 39 (2014) 297-304.
- Babu Anatharaman S. and Ranjit Bauri; Effect of sintering
atmosphere on densification, redox chemistry and conduction
behaviour of nanocrystalline Gd-doped CeO electrolytes; Ceram. Int. 2
39 (2013) 9421-9428.
- Rajesh Chaudhari and Ranjit Bauri; Reaction mechanism, microstructure
and properties of Ti−TiB in-situ composite processed by spark plasma
sintering; Mater. Sci. Eng. A 587 (2013) 161-167.
- Modelling accelerated aging and degradation of solid oxide fuel cells
(MAAD-SOFC), DST, 2012-2015.
- Development of high strength and ductile Al alloy based composite in
solid state by friction stir processing, NRB, 2011-2015.
- Synthesis and evaluation of impact energy absorption characteristics of
Al-SiC composite foams, DRDO, 2009-2012.
- Development of scandia stabilised zirconia electrolytes with rare earth
co-doping for solid oxide fuel cells, DST, 2009-2012.
Awards & Recognitions
- Gold medal for 1 position in the Dept. in M.Tech, 2000, Indian Institute of st
Engineering Science and Technology (Formerly B. E. College, Shibpur).