Ceramics, Functional & Biomedical Materials
- New family of Fe-containing magnetic shape memory alloys.
- Processing of fibre reinforced plastics.
- Materials and technologies for solid oxide and proton exchange membrane fuel cells.
- Smart materials, nano thermoelectric materials and magneto-electric nanocomposites.
- Synthesis of photocatalytic porous silicon-containing oxynitride nanocomposites.
- Biomimetics and Bioadhesion.
- Electrospun and electrosprayed bioceramics and biocomposites.
- Nano apatite based multi mode drug delivery and imaging systems.
- Ink jet printing of pure and doped luminescent metal oxide films.
- Morphology transitions in nanostructures of transition/rare earth metal compounds and their applications.
- Nanocrystalline soft magnetic materials and magnetic nanocomposites.