Iron and Steel Technology
- Modelling of diffusion controlled transformations.
- Electrochemical/corrosion properties of stainless steel bipolar plates.
- Spring back behaviour of boron added hot stamping steels.
- Strain induced precipitation and transformation behaviour of micro-alloyed steels.
- Austenitic and ferritic oxide dispersion strengthened (ODS) steels.
- Development of ultra-high strength multiphase steels for structural applications.
- Development of ultrafine grained dual phase steels.
- Development of mathematical model for RH degassing process.
- Innovative approaches for economic extraction of metals including iron and steel.
- Welding of advanced armor steels, automotive steels and power plant steels.