Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- Using parallel processing and GPU computing using Open CL for metallurgical processes.
- Combined process and alloy design using ICME.
- Finite element method and fast fourier transform approach to crystal plasticity CPFEM & CPFFT.
- Transport processes in colloids and polymers.
- Applications of Density Functional Theory (DFT) in materials science.
- Gibbs energy modelling of materials employing CALPHAD.
- Process modelling of metallurgical and chemical processes.