Colloids and Surface Chemistry
Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer
Photoactive and Conducting Polymers
Selected Journal Publications
- Swathi Erekkath, Sreeram K. Kalpathy, “Light-assisted Self-Organization and Pattern Formation in Thin Films of Azobenzene-Containing Polyurea”, Journal of Optics and Laser Technology. (2021, Accepted)
Rahul Sathyanath, Sreeram K. Kalpathy, “Thickness regimes of power law liquids dip coated onto permeable substrates”, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. 123, 105186:1-6 (2021)
- Anjishnu Choudhury, Venkatesh Paidi, Sreeram Kalpathy, and Harish Dixit, “Enhanced stability of free viscous films due to surface viscosity”, Physics of. Fluids. 32, 082108:1-18 (2020)
- B. Sachin Kumar et al, “Graphene nanoclusters embedded nickel cobaltite nanofibers as multifunctional electrocatalyst for glucose sensing and water-splitting applications”, Ceramics International. 45, 25078-25091 (2019)
- Shantharama, Sreeram K. Kalpathy, “Switching the roles of wettability-based patterns through solutal Marangoni effect”, Colloid and Interface Science Communications. 22, 5-10 (2018)
Awards & Recognitions
- Best paper award for the track of experimental and theoretical fluid flow at Fluidsche 2015, an International conference organised by University Malaysia Pahang, Langkawi, 2015.
- Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, University of Minnesota, 2011.
- S. Anantharamakrishnan Memorial award for highest CGPA in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (Dual Degree), IIT Madras, 2007.